Many entrepreneurs and lovers of investing in the future have already acquired their luxury apartments in Dubai and have never regretted it. It has everything that modern people with an active position cannot do without. The sea, offices, entertainment, pleasant climate, educational institutions and other elements for a fulfilling life. Every lucky person who buys an apartment in the UAE should be aware of the main attractions surrounding him:
- Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world (828m) with over 160 floors, there is an observation deck on the 124th floor at 555m. The tallest man-made structure on the planet is owned by Emaar Properties.
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, a five-star hotel for serious and big clients, room rates start at around $2,000 per night.
- Dubai Mall. The legendary shopping and entertainment complex in Dubai, which houses 1200 stores, an aquarium and an underwater zoo.
- Dubai Fountain, the world’s largest choreographic fountain system on the Burj Khalifa lake in downtown Dubai.
- Palm Islands, the famous man-made islands off the coast of Dubai in the waters of the Persian Gulf, were created using land reclamation. To date, only the Palm Jumeirah has been completed. The palm-shaped structure with trunk, spine, branches and crescent is home to many residences, hotels, resorts, retail stores.
- Even if a person who decides to buy an apartment in Dubai feels that his soul belongs to the Scandinavian countries and he loves the cold, winter activities, he will also find himself and entertainment to his liking here. In the center of the UAE there is a ski resort located in the heart of the desert. The first indoor ski resort in the Middle East offers five pistes that vary in difficulty, altitude and steepness. Ski Dubai is located in the Mall of the Emirates, a huge shopping center with about 1,000 department stores, luxury and flagship stores, over 100 restaurants and cafes, and a multi-screen cinema.
- Dubai Internet City, an information technology park with first-class commercial office space.
Process of purchasing apartments in Dubai for foreigners
A huge number of advantages, interactivity, opportunities and great potential for the development of the country inspire you to contact a Dubai real estate agency and buy a home. First you need to decide on the type of apartment, save up money and opt for a reliable company that is trustworthy. The process of paperwork implies that the future owner of the house needs:
- Sign a sales agreement.
- Give from 5 to 25% of the total price of housing to the seller as a deposit. The percentage is negotiated individually, depending on the type of property.
- Sign a contract for the maintenance of the apartment.
- Become the owner of the property right, having previously passed the registration procedure.
How risky is it to buy property in the UAE?
Before becoming the owner of an apartment in the UAE, the future owner should learn about some of the nuances and subtleties that will help secure him in the future and eliminate all reasons for unrest. The United Arab Emirates exercises strict control over sales transactions, so bona fide real estate agencies provide protection for the interests of each and every participant.
The state has a large number of zones of free possession (namely, 66), where a foreign citizen can become the full owner of the purchased housing. Due to the easing of measures against Covid-19, a steady increase in interest from tourists and investors, the housing sector received a huge influx of new interested stakeholders, due to which the profitability of properties jumped. No hidden fees and no need to pay extra for ephemeral services. Thus, today apartments in Dubai are available to everyone. This is an excellent investment in the future, which guarantees that all participants in the transaction will benefit. Sellers, buyers, tenants and landlords.