Anyone who asks the question: where is all the same to invest money? Concludes that the decision to buy commercial or residential property in Dubai is a great option. To increase capital, save investments, ensure financial independence and increase confidence in the future.
If virtual currencies still seem ephemeral, dollars and euros are unstable, and investing in start-ups is risky, then investing in housing in another country is the right strategic decision. Modern residential buildings, commercial real estate in the UAE have already attracted many investors. They are associated with luxury, freedom, safe, rich life in one of the most promising countries on the planet. It is enough to invest once to get a big financial return over time. On average, you can earn 30-34% on resale.
If you invest $119,034 in a one-bedroom apartment with an area of 61 m2 today, you can sell it in a year and get a net income of $38,511. Emirates with a developed infrastructure, a large population and interesting sights attract visitors, here the cost of housing increases faster. Consequently, the investor will also receive more profit from increasing the value of the leased object. A large flow of investments, tourists and a rapid increase in the number of offices in the UAE of world brands – this is what makes the emirates even more attractive.
Why real estate in the UAE is a tasty morsel for investors?
It is generally accepted that real estate is the most inflation-resistant type of investment. Everything tends to depreciate, but only houses increase in value day by day. The best luxury real estate agencies know about this like no one else, helping hundreds of people every day with paperwork and buying houses. What are the benefits of buying an apartment in the land of oil and luxury?
- A good opportunity to systematically relax with friends, relatives and children on the coast of the Persian Gulf.
- High level of security. Despite the fact that Dubai is a large and popular tourist metropolis, where there are crowds of tourists and a well-developed nightlife, it is considered one of the safest cities in the world. The UAE is the safest Arab state. And this is not even because the police work well here, but because the Emirates is a state with a high standard of living, a stable political and economic microclimate.
- Earnings are inevitable. Resell luxury real estate in Dubai, rent or “hide” funds in housing – a good chance to increase capital. The emirate is in great demand, and therefore the minimum income from buying apartments and renting out will be 5%, in more respectable areas, it can give the owner 8%.
- A high chance of obtaining a resident visa for five years when buying an apartment in the UAE.
- There are no real estate taxes when buying or selling. The transaction is limited by the registration fee.
- Everything you need for life is here – modern offices, the best schools, universities and kindergartens, sports grounds and health centers, water parks, entertainment, supermarkets and cafes within walking distance.
A nice bonus is the fact that skyscrapers appear on the site of the former desert at the speed of light, not by the day, but by the hour. And when it seems that all the apartments have already been sold out, you can be sure that tomorrow new ones will appear on the horizon.
How to buy property in the UAE, what is needed for this?
Being a resident of another country, it is necessary to prepare a special package of documents allowing transactions to be made. To become the owner of apartments in Dubai, it is important for a resident of another country to successfully complete the following stages of the transaction:
- Sign a contract of sale.
- Transfer to the seller a deposit for real estate from 5 to 25% of the cost, depending on the type of purchase and type of real estate.
- Sign a home maintenance contract.
- Complete the registration procedure and obtain ownership rights.
By contacting the Capital, each person can save time and protect themselves from all sorts of risks. Because our experts, like no one else, are well versed in modern technologies, the current legislative framework and innovations. We will help you get the keys as soon as possible and take responsibility for all stages of the transaction.