Already today, the SeaWorld theme park opens its doors to the first visitors 🎉
📍Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
🔹5 floors, 183,000 m², 58 million liters of water, more than 150 species of marine animals
Thematic zones and what awaits you in them:
- 🌊One Ocean – Virtual Show & Animal Care Center
- 🌊Abu Dhabi Ocean – Persian Gulf marine life, pearling and Dukkan Al Tawash market
- 🌊Endless Ocean – the whole ocean and thousands of its inhabitants in one place
- 🌊Rocky Point – home of sea lions and seals, cormorants and pelicans
- 🌊Microocean – see the smallest inhabitants of the deep sea
- 🌊Tropical Ocean – azure waters and tropical plants hide colorful birds, playful dolphins and giant rays
- 🌊Arctic – the king of the Arctic Ocean, a walrus, will introduce you to his friends and let you ride an icebreaker
- 🌊Antarctica – 6 species of penguins live in the very south at once
🗓️SeaWorld is open every day from 10:00 to 20:00
Tickets for adults will cost $102.7, and for children – $79.4. There is an option to buy an annual pass.
We recommend that you set aside a whole weekend for a trip to Yas Island because there are other interesting places for the whole family: Warner Bros World, Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld, autodromes, yacht clubs, Formula 1 track.
We will be happy to help you find property in Dubai because incredible adventures await you here