Arab Emirates, what are they and who is included in them?
The UAE, also referred to as the United Arab Emirates, is a collection of seven emirates: Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman and Umm Al Qain.
Most people and travelers always focus on Dubai and Abu Dhabi in their travels as they are the most popular places to visit. If they plan to start life from scratch in a new Arab country, they are interested in buying and selling penthouses in the UAE in these metropolitan areas. However, in order to feel the country with every atom of your body and find out what the United Arab Emirates really is, you need to get to know other parts of the state, which also boast a lot of fun activities, unique attractions and offers that really deserve attention.
What are the emirates in the UAE?
- Dubai is the favorite place of every tourist. Dubai is home to many different nationalities and is known for its towering skyscrapers, extravagant style, colorful nightlife and exquisite wonders. Among the 7 emirates, Dubai is considered the most progressive and alluring. Here is the best real estate agency in the United Arab Emirates, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Fountains, Dubai Mall, Dubai Miracle Garden, Global Village, Dubai Frame and other highlights of the Arab country.
- The capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi, also boasts a rich and fashionable lifestyle. However, it is relatively quiet compared to Dubai. Abu Dhabi translates to “Land of the Gazelle” and is the largest emirate in Abu Dhabi. With various wonders such as the Louvre and Yas Island, Abu Dhabi also has plenty to offer that will delight locals and tourists alike.
- Sharjah. These are the very United Arab Emirates that we love so much. The cultural center of the entire UAE, where many historical treasures can be found. There are heritage centers, stunning mosques and art galleries. One can visit Al Noor Mosque, Khalid Lagoon, Sharjah Museum of Art and experience the wonder of the beautiful emirate. In 1998, Sharjah was awarded the title of Cultural Capital of the Arab World.
- Ajman is the smallest of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates. Despite being the smallest emirate, you can find a beautiful mix of traditional and modern elements here. It borders the Persian Gulf on one side and the Hajar Mountains on the other. It offers diverse landscapes and stunning beaches.
- Ras Al Khaimah, translated as “Top of the Tent”, is an emirate located in the northern part of the UAE. Ras Al Khaimah is a holiday destination for locals in Dubai. In some places with rugged mountains, the main attractions here are adventure and outdoor activities. There are also three seaports here, which give it strategic and economic importance.
- Umm Al Quwain is the second largest emirate in the UAE. There are many hotels and parks here. Here is the legendary Ed-Dur, which is the largest archaeological site in the entire UAE.
- Fujairah. Located on the east coast of the UAE, Fujairah is the calmest of all the emirates. With a small population of about 127,000 people. Other emirates have excellent coastlines; however, it is in Fujairah that a tourist can find the best places for surfing, scuba diving.
The United Arab Emirates is a destination that beckons with its mystique and charm. I would like to discover every corner of this country and find out what the Arab Emirates really are, why they are so attractive to travelers and what cultural values and sights are the calling card. All emirates are located just a few hours drive from each other. The UAE is an ideal place for those who want to relax on their own, have fun with the family, start life from scratch or buy property.