Which emirates of the UAE can a tourist fly to?
The United Arab Emirates, or UAE, is the common name for the seven emirates of Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman and Umm Al Quane.
Since Dubai and Abu Dhabi are the most popular destinations, most people and tourists always tend to visit them. Moreover, some of them actively apply to a real estate agency in Dubai in order to acquire housing and always be in one of the safest countries in the world. However, the rest of the emirates also have a wide plethora of entertainment options, outdoor activities and fantastic deals.
Where would you like to go? Basic about the emirates of the UAE
1. Dubai. Over 200 different nationalities are represented in the multicultural city of Dubai. The emirate is well known for its luxurious attractions, modern skyscrapers, starry skyline, lively nightlife and upscale retail opportunities. When answering the question of which emirates you can fly to, it is Dubai that comes to mind first. The emirate's real estate and tourism industries are the two main drivers of its economy. Fishing and pearl collecting have contributed greatly to Dubai's economy. The architectural history of Dubai is also very intriguing.
2. Sharjah. Among the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates, Sharjah is the largest metropolis, where art, culture and history act as a foundation and calling card. Sharjah received the title of "Cultural Capital of the Arab World" from UNESCO in 1998. Beautiful mosques, historical centres, museums and art galleries can be found at every turn. Sharjah, overlooking the Persian Gulf, combines the best elements of Islamic and historical heritage. These sights are a must see. Better yet, buy a penthouse in the UAE to keep your finger on the pulse of the emirate's life.
3. Ajman. The smallest of the seven emirates is Ajman. Despite being the smallest, it boasts a wonderful symbiosis of traditional and modern features. On the one hand, the Persian Gulf and, on the other hand, the Hajar Mountains form its borders. The emirate offers diverse landscapes and breathtaking views.
4. Abu Dhabi. Interested in whether it is possible to go to the emirates now and what to do there, the answer will be found in itself, as soon as the tourist crosses the border. The capital is famous for its luxurious lifestyle. Even though it is a little quieter than Dubai, it is no different in terms of fun and joy.
5. Ras Al Khaimah. The emirate is in the north. Local residents of the United Arab Emirates have a rest in Ras al-Khaimah. The main attractions here are adventurous sports and outdoor activities. Here you can risk a ride on a zip-line or climb difficult slopes. In addition, there are three seaports here, which play a strategic and economic role. This is what the five leaders look like, who are always fighting among themselves for the palm.